Does Vitamin D help you build muscle? Or does it do the opposite and hurt muscle strength? Dr. Naomi “Ni” Albertson discusses how our bodies get Vitamin D, what levels of Vitamin D are normal, the role of Vitamin D in our health, and what research currently says about its relationship to muscle strength.
- Want to make your mornings easier by having an easy make ahead breakfast already done for you? This strawberry overnight oatmeal recipe is simple, healthy, full of protein, & low calorie. Click through to check out the full recipe! Organize Yourself Skinny | make ahead breakfast | easy healthy breakfast | overnight oats recipe for weightloss #overnightoats #breakfastrecipe #makeaheadbreakfast #breakfastonthego #mealprep
- Paddy McGuinness says he's 'stronger' after gaining three stone
- BioLayne Late April Early May Training Update
- GABA REVIEW | EPISODE #23 SUPPLEMENT SATURDAY
- How to game-ify weightloss?