While creatine is an estabished ergogenic aid for muscles, what effect does it have in the brain? Can ingesting creatine increasing mental focus and thinking ability? For more information about supplements, ergogenic aids, exercise science, anti-aging research, fat-loss techniques that work, hormonal therapy and other topics, subscribe today to the Applied Metabolics newsletter (www.appliedmetabolics.com).
- Gripped Fitness Audio Equalizer 3.0 Headphone Review
- DHEA and Cortisol: More Than Just A Testosterone Booster – DHEA Review
- The Major Reason Bodybuilders Should Not Eat Tilapia | Straight Facts
- Olympia 2017 Breakdown: How Phil Heath Won And Flex Wheeler Lost | Straight Facts
- Size 24 mother who was mistaken for being pregnant, reveals how she shed SIX stone