Before you dive head first into the unknown, in today’s video I share some important points for you to consider when it comes to setting up and planning out the duration of your reverse.
In my next video, part 3, I’ll jump into the specifics on how to make adjustments to your calories.
Here is what’s covered in today’s video:
• Why are you reversing? The different groups of people who will benefit from a reverse diet
• What are your goal calories? What can you realistically maintain without feeling deprived?
• What is your goal body weight?
• How much time can you commit to resistance training and cardio each week?
• How recently have you finished your diet? How aggressive was that diet?
•How much body fat are you willing to regain?
Links & Inquiries:
Biolayne Workout Builder http://www.biolayne.com
Carbon Diet Coach http://onelink.to/7rfgmn?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social_organic&utm_campaign=holly&utm_content=app
Beauty and the Geek Podcast https://pod.fo/e/e3186
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
APD. Holly Baxter
Bs. Food Science & Nutrition
Online Nutrition & Physique Coach
2x Natural World Champion Fitness Model
For all coaching inquiries, please email me