Jerry Brainum continues his discussion of the use of insulin, including possible advantages and perils. For the most in-depth, evidence-based information about nutrition, exercise science, ergogenic aids, hormonal therapy, fat-loss techniques, anti-aging research and more, subscribe today to Jerry’s Applied Metabolic Newsletter at www.appliedmetabolics.com. NOTE: in the video, I stated that the proper dose of carbs to ingest with insulin is 10 grams. This was a slip on my part. The correct dose of carbs is 10 grams per unit of insulin. Thus, injecting 10 units of insulin would require ingesting 100 grams of simple carbs within 15 minutes of the insulin injection.
- BioLayne Video Log 17 – Don’t F*** Up Your Peak Week (You are not smarter than your body)
- WHERE TO RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS – THE SCIENCE – DO THEY WORK
- BioLayne Video Log 18 – Carbohydrate Metabolism: What Intake is Right for You?
- Build Muscle Density and Boost Metabolism with DHEA- Thomas DeLauer
- Is Frank Zane taking shots at Arnold?