Jerry Brainum discusses some of the myths and misinformation related to how insulin affects diet and body composition. For the best in-depth information available about nutrition, exercise science, ergogenic aids, fat-loss techniques, supplements, anti-aging research, hormonal therapy, disease prevention, and more, subscribe today to Jerry’s Applied Metabolics newsletter at www.appliedmetabolics.com.
- BioLayne Video Log 37 – Dealing with Trolls: A Call to (in)Action
- F***ery Friday: Protein & Cancer
- Why “Eat LESS & Move MORE” Is Terrible Advice
- Where Do People Get Steroids? And What Are The Risks? | Straight Facts
- BioLayne Video Log 17 – Don’t F*** Up Your Peak Week (You are not smarter than your body)