Jerry Brainum is an expert in exercise and nutrition and has published over 3,000 articles. He is a columnist for Iron Man magazine and has written monthly columns for Bodybuilding Pharmacology, Exercise Science and Nutrition Science. Jerry has been the science editor for Muscle & Fitness Magazine and editor-at-large for Flex Magazine. He lives in California.
- BioLayne Video Log 6 – Olympia Week
- BioLayne Training Summary January 26 – February 6
- Classic Bodybuilding vs Modern Bodybuilding: A discussion with Jerry Brainum and John Terilli
- Super slimmer who shed 11 stone in seven years wishes she was still FAT
- BioLayne Video Log 32 – Understanding What ‘Toxic’ Really Means