Does year of lifting heavy weights wear down the body and lead to injuries and chronic pain? Can this be avoided? For the best information about nutrition;exercise science;hormonal therapy;anti-aging research;fat-loss techniques that work;supplements; ergogenic aids and many other topics, subscribe today to Jerry Brainum’s Applied Metabolics Newsletter (www.appliedmetabolics.com)
- The Effect of Alkyl Spacers on the Mixed Ionic‐Electronic Conduction Properties of N‐Type Polymers
- Pro Bodybuilders DON’T Eat Vegetables, WHY?
- Doctors Are Looking At Inhaled Nitric Oxide Gas As COVID-19 Treatment
- Detox yourself from toxic influencers…What the Fitness
- Bodybuilding Legends Podcast #180 – Jerry Brainum – 1980 Review in Bodybuilding, Part Two