While very many people don’t like insects – most have probably heard that they can be great sources of protein. What you probably haven’t heard is that they also might be able to provide an anabolic effect for athletes. Now don’t go running out eating bugs just yet. We’re talking about Ecdysteroids, an insect hormone that scientists have been studying to see what kind of effect they can have on building muscle and burning fat. …. Read More
- Goal Setting With Steve Cook & Layne Norton
- Jerry Brainum Says Nasser El Sonbaty Should Have Won the Mr. Olympia Competition
- There Is Only One Disease… What The Fitness EP 25
- Jerry Brainum on Mark Zuckerberg, the Sultan of Brunei, Jeff Bezos, and the First Guru Dan Duchaine
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Fat?