Jerry Brainum discusses sodium, water intake, and the biggest contest prep mistake that makes bodybuilding muscle look flat. In the final week before a bodybuilding competition, athletes will deplete themselves in order to cut as much water weight as possible and look shredded on stage. It’s known as “hell week” and is one of the most grueling moments for any pro bodybuilder. While cutting before a show is vital in bringing in a perfect physique …. Read More
- There Is Only One Disease… What The Fitness EP 25
- Jerry Brainum on Mark Zuckerberg, the Sultan of Brunei, Jeff Bezos, and the First Guru Dan Duchaine
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Fat?
- Jerry Brainum on Industry Jargon, the Appeal to Authority, and the Illusion of Knowledge
- Nicki Minaj's Unreleased "New Body" Verse With Kanye West Trends On TikTok