Vitamin D has many positive impacts on the body, and can help with the effectiveness of sublingual immunotherapy, too. Hear about the many benefits of Vitamin D right From the Desk of Dr. Mary Morris! https://lacrosseallergy.com/about-us/ “When I was in medical school, we only talked about vitamin D in relationship to bone strength. I think it was really underappreciated for a long time how important vitamin D is for many cells of the body, not …. Read More
- Goal Setting With Steve Cook & Layne Norton
- Jerry Brainum Says Nasser El Sonbaty Should Have Won the Mr. Olympia Competition
- There Is Only One Disease… What The Fitness EP 25
- Jerry Brainum on Mark Zuckerberg, the Sultan of Brunei, Jeff Bezos, and the First Guru Dan Duchaine
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Fat?