Dr. Testosterone talks about the harsh realities of being a pro bodybuilder and using steroids. Last week, we spoke with Dr. Testosterone on his stance about where doctors should fall in the world of steroid use and bodybuilding. In our follow up segment, we go into more detail about PEDs in bodybuilding. Is there a way for competitive bodybuilders to not abuse steroids and still succeed? In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Dr. Testosterone explains …. Read More
- There Is Only One Disease… What The Fitness EP 25
- Jerry Brainum on Mark Zuckerberg, the Sultan of Brunei, Jeff Bezos, and the First Guru Dan Duchaine
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Fat?
- Jerry Brainum on Industry Jargon, the Appeal to Authority, and the Illusion of Knowledge
- Nicki Minaj's Unreleased "New Body" Verse With Kanye West Trends On TikTok