When people talk about old school bodybuilding – you might think about the Golden Era athletes like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sergio Oliva. But in this week’s episode of Straight Facts we are talking about the OLDER SCHOOL bodybuilders. 1930’s – 1950’s era athletes like Reg Park and Steve Reeves. Jerry Brainum has a bone to pick with the comments online claiming this original giants used steroids – but according to Jerry this is wrong on …. Read More
- Goal Setting With Steve Cook & Layne Norton
- Jerry Brainum Says Nasser El Sonbaty Should Have Won the Mr. Olympia Competition
- There Is Only One Disease… What The Fitness EP 25
- Jerry Brainum on Mark Zuckerberg, the Sultan of Brunei, Jeff Bezos, and the First Guru Dan Duchaine
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Fat?