There are three basic reasons why people want to train in the gym. They want to be stronger, lose weight, or pack on muscle mass. For most of the general public – losing weight seems to be the biggest obsession and also biggest challenge. But there are some people who have trouble doing the opposite. Ectomorphs (aka – skinny people by nature) often have a hard time actually packing on mass. This is a problem …. Read More
- BioLayne Video Log 17 – Don’t F*** Up Your Peak Week (You are not smarter than your body)
- WHERE TO RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS – THE SCIENCE – DO THEY WORK
- BioLayne Video Log 18 – Carbohydrate Metabolism: What Intake is Right for You?
- Build Muscle Density and Boost Metabolism with DHEA- Thomas DeLauer
- Is Frank Zane taking shots at Arnold?