Sodium bicarbonate is never found in pre-workout supplements touted to boost training energy and focus, yet is one of the most effective ergogenic aids available. For in-depth, authoritative information on all aspects of nutrition; food supplements; ergogenic aids;anti-aging research;fat-loss techniques that work; hormonal therapy; women’s health; and exercise science subscribe today to Jerry Brainum’s Applied Metabolics Newsletter (www.appliedmetabolics.com).
- BioLayne Video Log 6 – Olympia Week
- BioLayne Training Summary January 26 – February 6
- Classic Bodybuilding vs Modern Bodybuilding: A discussion with Jerry Brainum and John Terilli
- Super slimmer who shed 11 stone in seven years wishes she was still FAT
- BioLayne Video Log 32 – Understanding What ‘Toxic’ Really Means