Many claims have been made about the supplement called velvet deer Antler. Among these claims are that it provides anabolic hormones. But what is the truth about this supplement, and is there a possible hidden danger in these supplements? For more in-depth information about supplements, ergogenic aids, hormonal therapy, exercise science, nutrition, fat-loss techniques that work, anti-aging research and many other topics, subscribe today to Jerry Brainum’s Applied Metabolics Newsletter (www.appliedmetabolics.com).
- BioLayne Video Log 17 – Don’t F*** Up Your Peak Week (You are not smarter than your body)
- WHERE TO RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS – THE SCIENCE – DO THEY WORK
- BioLayne Video Log 18 – Carbohydrate Metabolism: What Intake is Right for You?
- Build Muscle Density and Boost Metabolism with DHEA- Thomas DeLauer
- Is Frank Zane taking shots at Arnold?