Recently a malformation of the pectoral muscles known as the “pectoral gap” has appeared in professional wrestlers and some bodybuilders. This video discusses the most likely causes and what can be done about it. For the best information about nutrition, exercise science, ergogenic aids, supplements, fat-loss techniques that work, hormonal therapy and many other topics, subscribe today to the Applied Metabolics newsletter(www.appliedmetabolics.com).
- The Effect of Alkyl Spacers on the Mixed Ionic‐Electronic Conduction Properties of N‐Type Polymers
- Pro Bodybuilders DON’T Eat Vegetables, WHY?
- Doctors Are Looking At Inhaled Nitric Oxide Gas As COVID-19 Treatment
- Detox yourself from toxic influencers…What the Fitness
- Bodybuilding Legends Podcast #180 – Jerry Brainum – 1980 Review in Bodybuilding, Part Two